Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai

/  Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
  Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai2019-03-06T09:37:34+00:00

About college

The inauguration of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Sardar Patel College was done on 19th August 1962. It is an autonomous Institute of Technology affiliated to the Mumbai University. Sardar Patel Institute of technology is formally located in Andheri West. The main vision of the Institute is to promote education for every Indian culture. The educational environment can only turn the future of the country. With the same ideas, the institute is providing aid to 10000 students from all over India.

 

Courses offered

Sardar Patel Institute of technology offers a number of UG and PG programs,

  1. Tech
  • Electronics Engineering
  • Computer Science Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Electronics and Telecommunications

 

  1. E.
  2. MCA
  3. D.

 

The total seats for each course are 60. The admission is made for only one course at a time. The UG programs in B. Tech are also provided with some specialized companies. The Ph.D. includes degree for Electronics, Computer science, Information Technology, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering.

Admission Procedure

 

Sardar Patel Institute of technology admissions is prescribed as per the Education board. 80% of the seats are filled as centralized admissions while the rest 20% by Institute Level admission. The major part of admission is held under state government for which the state entrance for engineering has to be cleared. The same procedure is followed for PG and Ph.D. programs. Sardar Patel Institute of technology fees can be noticed as per the norms are given by the college. The joining of the college can be held on the dates provided. So, one can apply by filling up the application form available at the official website.

 

Campus

 

The 47 acres campus at Andheri West is one of the top places from the city. The college has a good reputation as a college. Two big seminar halls are provided for conducting various activities. Many events both Intra and Inter are held for enhancing sportsmanship. A wi-fi enabled campus is secured from external threats. The internet speed is high and available for everyone on the campus. SO, overall the 47 acres campus is facilitated to provide all things at a single place.

 

Facilities

The main facilities included by the Institute are a residence place for boy and girl students. Even, there is separate accommodation for guests. The sports complex is the most attended place with many games. All types of art, sports, and co-curricular activities are managed in the Institute. Other transportation facilities are also included inside the campus. The events are held with other nearby colleges to let students interact with others.

Conclusion

Sardar Patel Institute of technology ranking is included in top 50 B-colleges of India. It is known for excellence in knowledge and beauty of the campus. All the possible facilities are made by the director of the Institute. The security measures are taken against the threat. Also, the college collaborates with other prestigious colleges to let students grab knowledge from everywhere. It is one of the best places in Mumbai to study and live a good life.