On February 4, the admit card for FET 2022 will be made available. Whoever registers for the exam by the specified time will receive an admission card. For FET 2022, applicants must access the official website to download their admission card. A login ID and password obtained during registration must be used to download the admission card. The test will be administered on February 10 by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). On or before February 28, the FET 2022 results will be released.
From January 6 through January 27, the FET 2022 registration process was open. To view and submit the FET 2022 application form, candidates are required to create an online account. The official website, nbe.edu.in, provided registration options.
On January 31, the last selection window became available. Through the final correction window, candidates will be able to correct inaccurate photos in the FET 2022 application form. A list of applicants who uploaded photos in the improper format has already been made public by official website National Board of Examinations (NBE) FET exam. Up to February 1st, the selection window will be open. The deadline for making changes to the application form was January 30.
What is FET?
The Fellowship Entrance Test is administered by NBE (FET). For those who wish to enroll in the 2-year post-doctoral FNB courses, an entrance exam is held. It is the sole entrance exam for enrollment in FNB programs in India and is a qualifying-cum-ranking exam. Every year, a computer-based version of FET is administered.
Courses opt for FET 2022
● Heart Anesthesia
● Micro and Hand Surgery
● Pregnancy and Perinatology at High Risk
● Cardiology Intervention
● Laboratory Medicine for Infectious Disease
● Low-Invasive Surgery
● Child Hematology and Oncology
● Children’s Cardiology
● Intensive pediatric care
● pregnancy medicine
● Back Surgery
● Injury Care
● Ophthalmic Retinal Surgery
● Children’s gastroenterology
FET 2022 exam date
The following dates pertain to the NBE FET 2022 exam, application form release and deadline, admission card release, answer key release, and result release.
FET 2022- Eligibility Criteria
For Indian students
Students who already hold a recognized postgraduate medical degree or provisional pass certificate (MD, MS, DM, MCh, DNB, or DrNB), or who are likely to do so,
● Application for FET 2022 must be submitted by December 31, 2022, and must meet the requirements for qualifying in the Fellowship courses.
● Students will not be allowed to take the exam if they are determined to be ineligible at any point during FET 2022. The result of the candidature of such a student will be canceled as soon as the ineligibility is discovered, and is regarded to have been terminated as of the time the ineligibility is found, in the unlikely event that an ineligible student appears and succeeds in FET 2022.
● The deadline to qualify as an MD, MS, DM, MCh, DNB, or DrNB to determine eligibility to appear in the FET 2022 is December 31, 2022.
For International students
The following requirements must be met by the student:
● The student must have postgraduate medical training that is equal to the appropriate feeder qualification described in this Information Bulletin to enroll in the relevant Fellowship course.
● December 31, 2022, shall be the cutoff date for the eligible feeder postgraduate medical qualification to determine eligibility to appear in the FET 2022.
● To sit for the exam and be permitted to work in India, all international students must get a “No Objection Certificate” from their medical council or government.
● Depending on a valid travel document (passport) and a valid authorization for the duration of the fellowship (visa). At the time of counseling, the documents must be presented.
● Students who receive an admit card for the exam are only provisionally eligible. The student does not automatically gain admission rights to FNB programs by participating in FET 2022.
FET 2022 Application Form
Candidates who are interested and qualified can register online for the NBE FET 2022 exam. Anyone interested in applying must submit the application form via the official website. The steps in detail for submitting the form are provided below.
● On the official website, candidates must register to begin the application process.
● Candidates must submit basic information upon registration, such as their name, phone number, email address, etc.
● Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email and SMS with your User ID and password.
● The next step is to sign in and enter all the necessary contact, personal, and academic information.
● The application form’s information should be complete and accurate. The form might be returned if that happens.
● In addition to the required information, applicants must attach scanned copies of their passport size photo and signature.
● The next step is for candidates to select the location of the exam and pay the registration fee.
● Following your acceptance of the declaration, you must submit the application form.
● Take a printout of the completed application form as well as the payment receipts to keep as documentation.
FET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the standards examination is Rs. 4250 which is only for Indian students. On the other hand Examination fee for foreign students are Rs. 44250 (Rs. 37500 + 18% GST). One can pay the fee using an online credit card, debit card, or internet banking payments can be made for the application fee.
FET 2022 Admit card
On February 4, 2023, the National Board of Examinations website, https://nbe.edu.in, will publish the admit cards. Students who are not eligible won’t receive any admit cards. Students will be alerted via SMS/Email notifications and website notices when the admit card is available on the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences website. Students will not receive their admit cards by email or postal mail. Students must print their admit cards from the website, and paste a recent passport-size photo in the designated spot.
FET 2022 Exam Pattern
Below is a description of the NBE FET 2022 exam format.
● Online examination format (Computer Based Test)
● Multiple-choice questions of the objective type are one form of a question.
● There are two papers.
● There are 100 questions in total.
● The exam will last for 105 minutes (Paper A – 45 minutes, Paper B – 60 minutes)
● 400 marks are the maximum.
● Each question will receive 4 marks in the marking scheme.
● Negative marking: If the answer is incorrect, one mark will be taken away.
FET 2022 Result
Authorities will release the exam results online on the official website shortly after they are administered. Aspirants will need to enter their NBEMS ID and password to view the results. The admit card will provide information regarding the test-taking scores attained by applicants. There won’t be any additional examination, verification, or summing. The board will also announce the merit of the chosen candidates along with the outcome. For the fellowship program for international students (FPIS), there will be a distinct merit list for each specialization. The factors used to break ties when two or more candidates receive equal marks are listed below.
● Candidate placement will be based on merit, with candidates receiving fewer negative replies overall.
● Students who performed better on Part B of the exam will be assigned a higher merit position if the scores remain tied.
● Candidates who received fewer negative comments in Part B of the exam will be given a higher merit ranking if the tie remains.
● A more merit-based seat will go to an older student if the tie persists.
FET 2022 Counseling
Following the announcement of the results, NBEMS will contact the selected applicants for sales. Only merit will be considered in the counseling process. After the admission exam results are announced, the specifics of the counseling process will be communicated.
- What are the requirements to pass this exam, question number two?
The applicants who achieve a minimum score of 50% on their particular paper will be deemed “Qualified.”
- After submitting my application online, will I receive my admit card via mail?
No, The official website will publish the admit card on a specific day.
- When can you apply for FET 2022?
Dates for the FET 2022 application have been released by NBE. Online registration for FET 2022 was open from January 6 to January 27. Candidates were required to apply via NBE’s official website, nbe.edu.in.
- What day will the FET 2022 exams be held?
The NBE has moved the FET 2022 examination to February 10. The test will be given using a computer.
- When will FET 2022 take place?
The exam window for the FET 2022 is from 10:30 am to 12:15 pm. Candidates are recommended to arrive at least two hours before the exam starts