MECEE BL 2023: Entrance Exam for UG Courses in Nepal
MBBS students in Nepal must pass the Medical Education Common Entrance Examination for Bachelor Level Programmes, also known as MECEE BL exam. The Medical Education Commission is responsible for organising this exam. It is organised for Nepali and foreign students who want to study MBBS in Nepal and other under graduate Courses in 2023 at one of the country’s many universities and colleges.
Candidates who meet the requirements can use an online application to register for the admission exam. Before the final registration deadline, you must apply on the official website. The application fee is INR 8,000 for overseas applicants.
Important Dates of MECEE BL UG Exam 2023
|Online registration||8th January, 2023 at 10:00AM|
|Deadline for submit online application||7th Feb, 2023 at 5:00PM|
|Last date to submit online application fee||5th Feb, 2023 at 5:00PM|
|Exam Date for (MBBS)||8th March, 2023 from 11:00AM to 02:00PM|
Courses Offered Under MECEE BL UG Exam
- BSc. Nursing
- B Perfusion Technology
- BSc. MIT
- B. Pharma
- B. Optometry
Eligibility Criteria for MECEE UG Exam
The Sanothmi, Bhaktapur-based Nepal Medical Commission encourages students to apply for MECEE BL courses at various universities and colleges in Nepal online. The examination may be applied for in order to choose students for MBBS admission in Nepal and other Nepal’s bachelor’s degree programmes in medicine. Candidates that meet the requirements may apply to several academic programmes. Below is a list of the eligibility requirments.
- The candidates must have graduated from a recognised national board with a higher secondary diploma (10+2 or equivalent) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates must have earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.4 or an equivalent percentage.
- To pass the entrance exam, all students must receive at least a 50% grade in MECEE BL or MECEE UG.
- For bachelor programmes, medical colleges would give preference to applicants who used MECEE 2023.
- When applying for admission, foreign applicants who have passed the exam must present original documentation.
- The qualified applicants will be sent a notice with which to select the institutions of their preference. The best preferred among the open seats will then be offered through a computer-based matching process based on the candidates’ academic achievements and their selection of colleges.
- After foreign candidate matching is complete, all unsold seats will be shifted to Nepalese open (paying) seats.
How to apply for MECEE UG Exam
Filling up an application form is done online. It is anticipated that registration will begin in December and run until February last. The application process consists of several steps. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply to more than one programme. They must make separate bank payments for each application, I suppose. Foreign applicants for MECEE BL are required to select one of the choices listed below.
- Appearing foreign The MECEE BL
- Not appearing foreign MECEE BL who have passed their respective nation’s national admission exam.
Enter the necessary information and pay the application cost. Before submitting, there is an option for editing. Once submitted, content cannot be changed. With a fresh bank payment voucher, you can reapply. Additionally, the comprehensive exam schedule and seat distribution will be released soon. To stay current, visit the official website frequently.
Information on the Deposit Fee
The key information for paying the MECEE BL 2023 UG exam online application fee is provided below.
- From December 2022, applicants may submit application costs.
- The deadline for fee deposits is January 23, 3:00 PM.
- Foreign candidates must pay an entrance examination cost of $8,000.(Without Bank Charges)
- The bank is called Himalayan Bank Limited.
- Current Account 04308931670017 Account No.
- HIMANPKA IS THE SWIFT CODE
- Medical Education Commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur is the account name and address.
- Direct deposit at any Himalayan Bank Limited branch, Mobile Banking (Hi-MB), QPay Nepal, Connect IPS, Cell pay, Visa, Master Card, Express and Union Pay International, MOIN, IME Pay, eSEWA, and Prabhul Pay are all acceptable methods of payment.
Required Documents for Application of MECEE UG Exam
All of the below-listed documents, in their original form, must be submitted by candidates applying for MECEE BL entrance exam.
- Recently taken passport-size photos of an Adhar card and a passport.
- certificate of education comparable to a 10+2 transcript.
- Certificate of Respectful Council Registration.
- the transaction reference number’s last six digits.
- The applicant’s mobile number.
Once the application has been completed, the candidate must additionally complete a self-declaration and provide the relevant copies of the required papers. Following payment, a confirmation page will appear; save or print it for later use.
For Foreign Students, Seats are Available in Nepal
Here is a list of the academic programmes and seats that are available in Nepal.
- 25% of the academic and college seats in government institutions
- Private colleges controlled by Nepalese management occupy 33% of the seats.
- fifty percent of the seats in the private colleges supervised by Nepalese and foreign management instructors.
MECEE BL UG Examination Structure
Each category’s entrance exam will have a 200-point maximum. The examination takes three hours to complete. The questions for the Day 1 Exam will be on a shared exam paper. For each of the academic programmes examined on Day 2, however, unique question papers will be provided. Every applicant should be at the testing location a half-hour before the scheduled time.
|MBBS, BDS, BASLP, BSc Nursing, B Perfusion Technology||First Day|
|BAMS, BSc, BSc MIT, BPT, BNS, MLT, B Pharm, B Optometry||Second Day|
We are now through the MECCE BL and covered all the necessary information for the bachelor level entrance exam in Nepal. Stay connected with us for more information and relevant articles. I hope this article will be helpful to you.