MECEE PG Exam
MECEE PG Exam 2023: Eligibility, Registration, Exam date and Admit Card
Latest Update MECEE PG Exam 2023:
MECEE PG exam (Nepal PG Medical Entrance Exam) stands for Medical Education Commission Entrance Examination. The MECEE PG 2023 exam date will soon be made public. It is a typical entrance examination for postgraduate medical courses offered in Nepal. The MECEE test is given in Nepal by the Board for Medical Education. The MECEE is a national entrance examination.
From October 29, 2023, applicants can start applying for MECEE PG 2023. The last day for MECEE PG 2023 application registration is December 6, 2023.
MECEE PG 2023 application registration
29th Oct, 2023
Last Date of submit MECEE PG Application Form
06th Dec, 2023
Admit Card Releasing date of MECEE PG 2023
13th Dec, 2023
Exam Date of MECEE PG 2023
25th Dec, 2023
Results Declaration of MECEE PG 2023
To be Announced
MECEE PG 2023 Counselling Date
To be Announced
What is MECEE PG Exam?
MECEE PG, also known as the Nepal PG Medical Entrance Exam, stands for the Medical Education Commission Entrance Examination. It is a typical entrance exam held in Nepal to grant admission to PG medical courses like NEET PG exam used for MD MS admission in India. The MECEE exam is administered in Nepal by the Board for Medical Education. The MECEE is a national entrance examination.
Indian students who wish to admission in their top-choice Nepalese medical institution or want to study in Nepal must pass the MEC (Medical Education Commission) entrance exam. PG entrance in Nepal is determined by MECEE results. It is a computer-based exam that has been set up in multiple exam centers. The exam paper contains 200 multiple-choice questions with a maximum score of 200. Read this article carefully to learn all the information about the MECEE-PG entrance exam for MD MS admission in Nepal.
MECEE PG Examination Eligibility Criteria
Students passing the MECEE-PG entrance exam must have a particular set of abilities in order to be eligible for admission to Nepali medical colleges. Below is a list of the MECEE’s requirements. Please read it over.
- Applicants must hold an MBBS degree or a degree that is recognised by the Medical University as being comparable.
- Following graduation from college, candidates must have completed a year-long internship. It is necessary.
- Candidates for international students and Indian students alike must be registered with the Medical Council of India. They must be officially or provisionally registered with the medical councils of their respective countries.
MECEE PG Application form
Application materials for MECEE-PG On the official website of the Nepal Medical Education Board, an application form will be made available. On September 17, 2020, applications for the class of 2021 will be made available. They will remain open until October 2, 2020. Students from India seeking MD MS admission in Nepal must complete the application process in order to take the exam.
correctly filling out the application to prevent cancellation of the form. For proper application completion, read the article.
How to apply MECEE PG Application Form
First you have to visit on official website of Medical Education Common Entrance Examination. By providing your name, a working email address, a password, and a phone number, you must register. A user ID and password will be issued to your registered email after these credentials have been entered.
Official website – https://entrance.mec.gov.np/
Login ID and Password
Candidates must now open an application form account using the provided ID and Password.
Fill application form
After signing up, access your account to complete the application. The application form must be filled out completely and accurately by students. Each field must be filled out. You must include information such as your name, address, and educational background.
Application filing instructions are given below
The right information must be provided by the students. However, candidates must fill out all of the fields denoted by an asterisk (*). Do not omit these information from the application form.
- One needs to enter their name accurately in the name area. You must supply your first, middle, and last names in the specified sequence, like Shakti Kumar Rajpoot.
- First name: Shakti
- Middle name: Kumar
- Last name: Rajpoot
- Leave the middle name box empty if your name is two words long, as Shakti Rajpoot.
- First name: Shakti
- Middle name: ……..
- Last name: Rajpoot
- The candidates’ permanent address and date of birth must match the information on the student’s academic records and citizenship certificates.
- Aspiring candidates must present one of the identity documents for their citizenship. Citizenship certificates can be obtained with a passport or an Adhaar card. Additionally, you must have the certificate you presented as identification of your citizenship in the exam room.
- Every document must be easy to see.
- After filling out all the information, you must check the self-declaration box. To read and update the details later, click the Save Information button right now. Avoid using the back or refresh buttons when editing information. Don’t fill up the application with any fictitious or false information. Your form will be rejected if any of the information is inaccurate.
- Students may submit an application for a maximum of two programmes at once by completing two separate forms with separate application fees. Additionally, programmes planned for the same day or Phase will not be considered.
- Submissions from a single candidate that exceed two will not be accepted.
- Once the MECEE-PG entrance examination application form has been completed, print it out and save it for later use.
Upload the documents
Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents after correctly filling out the information. You must upload your passport-size photo, your signature, and your transcripts. Documents should be uploaded in compliance with the dimensions specified by the relevant authority. Regarding uploading files or pictures, there are detailed instructions given. Look at it.
- A recently taken photo must be uploaded by the candidate. It needs to be taken under the right lighting.
- Upload just recent photos—nothing older than six months.
- The candidate’s head should be held upright and facing the camera at all times. It shouldn’t be tipped to the side, upward, or downward.
- Backgrounds must be white in order to be accepted. The photograph’s background should be unadorned. Make sure the background of the photograph is plain and not a dark colour or pattern.
- Wear only eyeglasses (if tested), no sunglasses or other comparable items. Everything decorative is strictly forbidden.
- Ensure that your head occupies between 30 and 50 percent of the image.
- Avoid wearing hoodie-style clothing or headgear because they may induce distraction.
- JPEG format is required for images.
- Include an image that is 300 pixels wide and 350 pixels tall.
- The image’s file size should not exceed 200 KB.
- Steer clear of including unclear photos in the MECEE-PG application form.
Payment of Application Fees
The application fee must now be paid by students using online means or net-banking after registration, application form completion, and document upload. A debit card or credit card can be used to make a purchase. Directly deposit the application fee for the MECEE-PG programme in the bank account of the relevant authority. Take a printout of the payment slip for the fees for later use.
Required Documents for MECEE PG Exam Registration
- Both academic diplomas and MBBS degrees require documents.
- A registration certificate from MCI.
- The No Objection Certificate.
- For candidates approved by the government, a work experience certificate is required.
- Passport-size images.
- A digital signature of the candidate
- Citizenship evidence such as a passport, Adhaar card, voter identification, etc.
MECEE PG Courses MD MS in Nepal
The Medical Education Commission Entrance Examination is the only way for Medical PG courses admission in Nepal’s top colleges. The Nepal Medical Education Board oversees each individual MECEE. Qualified candidates get admission into various PG medical courses using this exam. Additionally, each course has been authorised by the Indian Medical Council and is accredited by numerous other international bodies.
- MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery)
- MD Ayurveda (Kayachikitsa)
- MDS (Master in Dental Surgery)
- Master in Nursing/Midwifery/M.Sc Nursing
- Pharm (Master in Pharmacy)
- MPhil in Clinical Psychology
- Optom (Master in Optometry)
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Sc Pharm)
- Sc Clinical/Medical Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (Sc MIT)
- Master of Science in Public Health (Sc PH)
MECEE-PG Syllabus and Weightage Marks
These days, Nepal is home to a sizable number of international students, including Indians. Tribhuvan University and B.P. Koirala is the most popular universities among the lot of medical colleges that provide PG courses in medicine. These institutions are included in the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools and offer seats that are MCI-recognized.
Knowing the material and exam format is a requirement for passing the entrance exam. due to the fact that the exam will be taken online. So, the test is computer-based. There will be total 200 multiple-choice questions in the examination. For questions that are not attempted, no points are removed. The question paper will be in English. Additionally, there is a 3 hour time limit for completing the questions.
MECEE PG Exam Admit Card
A required document is the admit card. In order to sit for the exam, candidates must have their admit card with them. The admit card serves as an entrance pass for applicants taking the Nepali common entrance exam. Direct access to the official website allows students to download their admit cards. After a few weeks of registration, admit cards will be given out.
The dates for downloading admission cards will be communicated to students through email. To download the admission card, candidates must log in using the supplied ID and Password.
MECEE PG Results
The results of the MECEE-PG Nepal Entrance Examination are published on the official website of the examination board. The results include the candidates’ exam scores and rankings. PG admissions in Nepal will be determined on the candidates’ qualifications. On the official website, enter your ID and password to view the results.
MECEE PG Counselling
counselling process for MECEE (Medical Education Common Entrance Examination) will be start after the result declaration by Nepal Education Board. On the basis of their qualifications and ranking, students will be nominated. November is probably when counselling will take place. Candidates who have been selected for counselling must be present for counseling session. Bring all of your original paperwork, including your transcripts, tickets, and any identification.